Tuesday, February 23, 2010

I've just confessed everything via twitter... now what?

What I've just done-

was either:
a.) really stupid.
b.) really smart.
c.) reckless and brave.
d.) really stupid, reckless and brave.

jesus christ, internet... why do you have to be a gateway to my word vomit? and why is word vomit harder to keep down than actual vomit?

while I'm at it, here's more things I should throw out into the open:
  1. I don't miss Al... at all. But I will hate whatever girl he ends up with next.
  2. I DO miss Ben.
  3. I can't seem to [or want to] find anybody here because of number 2.
  4. I wish that every girl who's too shy, and every boy who thinks he's not good enough would just fess up and tell that certain someone how they feel about them. It's hard, it's scary- but in the end, isn't it always worth it?
  5. I miss the summer so much, it's like there's a freaking hole in my chest.
  6. you know what? I MISS HIGH SCHOOL. I do. I miss the simplicity of it... and I miss the kids I used to see every day.
and you know what? THESE are the real facts.

Until next time, stay classy kids.

2 comments:

  1. Haha Anna, nobody should miss high school!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have to say, I followed your example by posting my own in conjunction to yours [same tweet topic] and I have to say it was personally very relaxing and nice to get it off my shoulders.


    And if you were back in high school, you wouldnt miss it.

    ReplyDelete