Monday, August 24, 2009

I have to get this out of my system.

For days on end-

I haven't been able to blog. It's been driving me insane- quite literally. There's so many things I need to get out of my system and there's barely any time left to do it. This isn't about just one person, one situation, one occurrence. This is about three month's worth of experiences, relationships and lessons learned...or not learned. This is about just how hard it is to let something you care about go, and not feel like half of your organs went with it. This is about growing up- becoming an adult and how much it scares me. This is about second chances, the end of an era and the true meaning of "life outside your apartment." This is about my insomnia, and how when it finally does run it's course, I will miss it most of all. So yes, I will think of one of you as a time of day, the time of day when I felt the most alive. And yes, I will think of others as endless hours of coffee and sleep overs and late night food runs. And I will think fondly of someone else as the end of a wonderful era and the beginning of something better...but what does that leave you all to think of me?

The moral of this story: if you walk away, I'll walk away.

Until next time, stay classy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment