Wednesday, August 12, 2009

I need coffee like addicts need heroin.

I truly believe I may be dying-

from a lack of caffeine intake. At the moment, I swear I'm going through with drawl. I feel shaky,irritable and I'm practically begging anyone on facebook to come out with me. I'm also listening to Bright Eyes at the moment, so that may have something to do with my hostile feelings as well. I believe I may just resign to my old "let's-get-up-at-six-in-the-morning-and-harass-the-kids-opening- Starbucks" idea... but you know, actually go DO it this time...plus, I have a game boy advance with Pokemon Sapphire for the moment, and I might as well take advantage of it...at six in the morning. Alright! my plans for the day have been made! [Let's pretend this never happened, and we can all ignore just how sad it is that I'm excited for this.]

The moral of this story: my life=epic fail at the moment, considering all it takes for me to get excited is Pokemon and early morning lurking.

Until next time, stay classy kids.

1 comment:

  1. I'd actually say getting exicted for coffee, early morning lurking, and Pokemon is a good thing :) Getting excited over small things is the only way to live, in my opinion.

    ReplyDelete