Tuesday, August 18, 2009

When I do wrong I am with God-she thought

There seems to be some things that need to be said-

and once again, as always- I can't bring myself to say them.
I can never explain my "writers" block when it comes to these sorts of things, but I guess it's all in how much experience you have with confronting your fears, and telling the truth. There's a lot to be said about my efforts, but sometimes the effort itself just isn't enough. I'm lacking the nerve to say what needs to be said. In order to take action, and do the right thing- one must be sure that the right thing is what needs to be done. Maybe the right thing is walking away, saying goodbye...or maybe the right thing to do at this very moment, is to crawl back into bed with the J.J.K. and forget for just a little bit longer.

The moral of this story: sleep is for the weak...and maybe, I am the weak.

Until next time, stay classy kids.

No comments:

Post a Comment